6.27.2009

1st week....CHECK!!

Yipee!!
1st week of school is officially done..
Though it wasn't quite what I had in mind...
I gotta admit, I was disappointed and frustrated for the whole week (still am)
Why?
That's for me and a selected few to know...
And for the others too find out..heehee
Anyway, the first day was...not how I pictured it, but I did get to hangout with my friends...which was a blast...
Tuesday came and nothing new much...
Met new teachers and stuff..
There were quite alot of new teachers...
I've gotten to like a few...some...still getting used to XD
Anyway, we had no classes for Wednesday (Manila Day) and Thursday (Feria -.-)...
Real bummer actually...
Then Friday was the best day of the whole week...
Got to wear regular uniform (since I've been wearing Alpha for the first 2 days)
And got to stay after classes and do stupid stuff with my friends..
But something was definitely offbeat...
Since I really miss someone...
That someone is really near though...
I see the person...
But the person's somehow...far???....woah...deep O_O
and yes it was for the whole week...which explains why I was disappointed...
Tsk..
Hopefully the 2nd week will be much better...
Now I'm off to do my homeworks!!...DANG...

Bye Bye for Now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment