6.20.2009

Disconnection Notice!

I hate it when I have no internet connection T___T
As some of you may have noticed,
I wasn't online for the past few days (Thursday and Friday)
Which means, no GC..no YM..no anything entertaining (except for TV) for two whole days XD
Fortunately, my uncle, Kuya Tony, was able to fix it today :D
If he was not able to fix it today, I would've died of boredom >.>
But on the bright side, I did get to play Tennis yesterday (Friday)...YIPEE!! and today.
I tell ya, I was damn happy when the net was back..
I literally jumped up and down when I saw the Google homepage on my laptop XD
Talk about pathetic...but hey, I love my internet ahahaha
Oh...let me tell you bout something in GC...
In GC, there's an attendance system...
It means you have to be logged in for 1 hour and 10 minutes everyday to get a perfect attendance...
But how am I gonna do that if I have no net??
...that's where Ate Beng's cellphone come into play...heehee...
I borrowed her CP to log in to my YM and IM Lanxe to ask him if he could stamp (attend) me for the 2 days I had no internet connection...
and what do ya know?! He stamped me for the 2 days :D
heehee Thanks Lanxe :P

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
I ish bery hapi dat my internet ish back :D
nyahaha

that's all for now nyahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment