*Sigh*
Well what do ya know!
I'm here blogging again...XD
Just added a Cbox to my blog wahaha
Seems that everyone has it, might as get on myself.
Though I don't really get the purpose of a Cbox in blogs since we can just chat in Yahoo! Mail.
Guess it's another "just 'cause" things that we have to get.
Anyway, today was just like any other day.
Woke up at 7:30, went dowstairs, turned on my laptop and played GC.
Yes, the first thing I do in the morning is play GC.
Breakfast comes later. I eat while playing.
Strangely, I wasn't in the mood to battle against other players this morning,
Which explains my losing streak against Lanxe and Al-Basheer (we had a few 1-on-1-on-1's).
But they seemed to be hyped up.
Stopped playing at around 12:20 then ate lunch.
Went upstairs and watched "Eat Bulaga" XD
After that, I fell asleep for awhile and then took a bath.
Yes, I take a bath pretty late =P
And again, I started playing GC.
Not much to do at home actually.
Except play, watch tv, surf the web, play with my cousin and the like.
Speaking of my cousin, here's a pic of her =D with my uncle, Kuya Ram :> (You're welcome Veka)
Well what do ya know!
I'm here blogging again...XD
Just added a Cbox to my blog wahaha
Seems that everyone has it, might as get on myself.
Though I don't really get the purpose of a Cbox in blogs since we can just chat in Yahoo! Mail.
Guess it's another "just 'cause" things that we have to get.
Anyway, today was just like any other day.
Woke up at 7:30, went dowstairs, turned on my laptop and played GC.
Yes, the first thing I do in the morning is play GC.
Breakfast comes later. I eat while playing.
Strangely, I wasn't in the mood to battle against other players this morning,
Which explains my losing streak against Lanxe and Al-Basheer (we had a few 1-on-1-on-1's).
But they seemed to be hyped up.
Stopped playing at around 12:20 then ate lunch.
Went upstairs and watched "Eat Bulaga" XD
After that, I fell asleep for awhile and then took a bath.
Yes, I take a bath pretty late =P
And again, I started playing GC.
Not much to do at home actually.
Except play, watch tv, surf the web, play with my cousin and the like.
Speaking of my cousin, here's a pic of her =D with my uncle, Kuya Ram :> (You're welcome Veka)
Here's a few facts about my cousin..niyaha
Name: Aniqa Reese G. Salva
Nickname: Nikki
Birthday: Nov. 18, 2007
Hobbies: Eating, Watching TV, Running Around
Favorite Word: "Pappa" meaning "Food"...ahaha
....I've now advertised Nikki >:)
Right now, I'm really missing Tennis.
As some of you know, I enter a Tennis Clinic during summers.
But since school has already started, the meeting have been limited to Saturdays.
Real bummer.
I feel so sluggish these days T____T
Tennis keeps me active and I have loads of fun playin.
Speaking of Tennis...
We had an Inter-Clinic Tourney last May 29.
It was a whole day event.
Meaning a whole day of Tennis! woo!
I played 3 matches that day and won all 3 :>
In the end, I ended up the Champion :D
Though it might just have been luck since the 2 best players weren't playing in the tourney XD
The Awarding took place 3 days after. Here's a pic!
Photo Courtesy of: Tonimyr Legaspi aka MAMAW ng Tennis....wahahahNo...I'm not the only girl in the clinic.
There are 3 others. But 1 was taking the pic (Tonimyr)
And the other 2 were absent during the Awarding.
Heehee.
Lemme introduce them.
From the left: Coach Dondi, Coach Toni (at the back), Erwin, Kuya Paolo, Kuya Michael, Me, Kuya Kevin, Carlo, and Coach Campy.
Oh, aside from the 2 girls who were absent (Trisha and Rane), Kuya Mark was also absent during that day.
Kuya Mark is also known as the 2nd MAMAW ng Tennis...peace =P
Right now I'm watching TV....
OOOOHHHH 2nd Season of Survivor Philippines will be showing on August!!
Wee~
Can't wait, since I'm a big fan of the first season.
Well, I guess that's all for now.
Bye bye ^___^


No comments:
Post a Comment