7.03.2009

Let's Get Acquainted Shall We?

So, as many of you know
Today was the Acquaintance Party...
Not much of a party really,
Started at 11am ended 3:30pm...pfft
And to make it worse,
We had to follow the regular class schedule before the party...
The theme was "Singing in the Rain"...pfft...
How lame T__T
Not only is the theme lame, but also the attire
We had to wear our Field Trip uniform (LT Uniform, except we wear rubbershoes)
Plus anything related to the rainy season...
So everyone basically wore a jacket..well duh T__T
The Dance Club also had the first performance for the school year..
Tsk..dumb broadway song..so cheesy...
But at least we got to be excused from some of the classes for a few days cause of practice ^__^
And that meant I got to spend time with *****...yeah!
Ahaha
Anyway, I'l be posting the pics from the Acquaintance Party on Friendster, Facebook and even here in my blog...soon..
When my attention span is high enough to wait for the pics to upload...
I'll also be uplaoding a vid of the Dance Club performance and Veka's song number on YouTube...
If you wanna check it out, my username is Karyumi =P
Just wait for them, and no..bothering me won't help T__T
Hmm..what now?
Guess I'll just talk about my day..
This morning...was the first time I overslept since school started :))
Woke up at 5:20am, instead of the usual 4:45am
Oversleeping = Not Good
I had to rush just to leave at 5:45am or else I'd be late...
Went to school in the assigned attire for thee party, like everyone else...
Had a few problems with the camera since I didn't get my Property Gate Pass the day before
Good thing Ms. De Vera handled it...
Our first subject was Chemistry...2 hours of Chemistry
Then an hour of Filipino...
Afterwhich, Ms. Delos Trinos called the Dance Club members for some last minute rehearsals,
Then we got ready for the "party"...
By the way, we were forced to wear make-up..tsk tsk...BAD...
So, the party started at around 11:30..?
After the welcoming remarks, the Dance Club number was up next...
Everyone had fun during the performance...
And there was alot of screaming by the audience T__T
Then the 1st yrs had their own little performances with some games in between...
Thankfully, I didn't join any of them :))
I just watched and enjoyed the moment...
Mostly enjoying the moment-s...
Lunch...was of course...KFC...
I have nothing against KFC, but...
C'MON! Can't they serve something else? hahaha
Moving on..the Free Dance was a riot...
Though some of the songs were...uhh...un-nice...XD
Plus a few other factors made the Free Dance less fun...
The party ended at 3:40 and we got to go home....
And that, basically, was my day...
A boring party....but an AWESOME day....

That's all for now..
bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment