7.11.2009

Time to Grow Up!!!

Heya!!
Been a while since I last wrote a blog :))
Anyway, it's been one hell of a week
Super fast-paced but packed with a whole lot of crazy and fun stuff XD
Dance Club auditions started :>
And would you believe Freddo auditioned?!?!
ahaha I know, shocking..but its true!!
Breaker ata seatmate ko noh! XD
Anyway, he did hesitate for a bit during the audition...
But he had a cheerleader :))...Lanxe!
ahaha weird...
Tsk...I'm jealous...super support si Lanxe kay Freddo...:))
Joke lang! ahaha
By the way, this year Ms. Delos Trinos decided to have multiple stages for the audition..
Hard to explain..ahaha

uhmm...okay so the first part of this blog was saved as a draft for a week XD
I just decided to post it now..sorry if its a little late ahaha

Well we have no classes today..wee~
And the 4th years will be coming back from their Retreat...
Uhh...crap..my brain's asleep right now...
Can't think of anything to right
ahahaha
sowi
I'll just right another one once my brain starts to function again....

OH RIGHT!!!
Almost forgot XD.....
I found out that my Aunt (Ate Je) is pregnant!!
wee~
That means a new baby cousin is on the way :D
Nikki's gonna be a big sis!!
Ahaha
Hope the next one's a boy :>
If it was a he...that'd be sooooooo cool!! XD
Actually...boy OR girl..doesn't matter...
Kuya Rama and I will have a new prodigy/"alipores"/"alagad" soon!
Once again...wee~~
XD

That's all for now..
Bye bye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment